They will be trained in design & layout, pre-press, print production and print finishing processes. On completion the intern will have attained skills in graphic design in the print production environment, and will be able to take a job from the initial client brief through to the finished, signed off, and printed job.
- Designing high quality brochures, posters and flyers
- Design of exhibition stands, building banners & logo creation
- Setting up documents for printers: eps, pdf etc.
- Creation & delivery of online and print artworks for the USIT including newsletters and digital graphics required to support the business
- Successfully managing time and work flow in order to meet deadlines
- Working with printers to ensure superior quality outputs on finished products and to review pricing regularly.
- A 3rd level qualification in Graphic/Creative design or studying towards this
- An understanding of the graphic design process with an ability to produce creative concepts
- Must work well as a team member and be able to meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
Please send a cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org