- How long will it take after I have created my profile to get an Invitation to apply?
The Canadian Government (IEC) will offer places and this process can take up to 3-4 months.
- How long will the whole process take?
Once fee has been paid the process should take between 6 -8 weeks
- When can I book my Flights?
USIT will reserve your flights and will collect a non-refundable deposit of 100e. Your will have to pay in full according to the ticketing deadlines on your receipt.
- What happens after I miss the 28 / 30 day cut off for gathering all the information required?
You would need to start the whole process again and you may not be offered a place due to limited availability.
- What happens after my visa is due to expire and I want to make amendments to my status?
Once your visa is issued no amendments can be made - this is a Canadian Government rule.
- Does the Canadian government contact you all the time and then you contact me afterwards? If so, if I decide to go for permanent residency or temp visa while waiting for residency who do I contact?
No – this visa is not to be used a stepping stone to other visas however once you are in Canada we will put you in touch with an approved Canadian Immigration Consultant.
- If I cannot get a police cert from another country in time, what is the procedure?
Unfortunately you will lose your place and you will need to start all over again.
- I want to go in June, is that possible?
We can’t guarantee or control when the Canadian government will issue your visa unfortunately. The expected time line will between 3-4 months.
Once you have booked onto the Programme the Canada online Team will make your appointment to go through the processing of your application.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll get back to you shortly.