2nd Year Working Holiday in Australia

2nd Year Working Holiday in Australia

You’ve been to the land down under already. You’re now sick of the Irish weather and are dreaming about those long sunny days and cold beer on the beach! You want to go back but are unsure of the paperwork and application process? That’s what we can help you with!
Shoot an email through to our OZ team (oz@usit.ie ) or call 01 602 1600 and we’ll help you through the process!

Book now!

RETURN to OZ from €554pp

RETURN to OZ from €554pp

  • Work in Australia Return to OZ
  • fr €554
  • 2nd Year Working Holiday Visa for Australia
  • 12 months Australia/New Zealand Only ‘Silver’ Travel Insurance
  • €50 Flight Deposit
  • Apply!

Eligibility For This Visa


  • Have completed three 'calender' months (or 88 days) of specified work in regional Australia* while on your first Working Holiday visa (there is no requirement to do further specified work on the second visa)
  • Be aged between 18 and 30 years (inclusive) at the time of applying**
  • Be applying no more than 12 months before you intend to travel to Australia, if applying from outside Australia will not be accompanied by dependent children at any time during your stay in Australia.
    Note: A dependent child is the child, or step-child, of you or your partner who: is not married, engaged to be married, or in a de facto relationship has not turned 18.

* Specified work must actually be done within an eligible regional Australia postcode area. Work that is completed in a non-eligible area for a business, whose office or post office box is in a regional Australia postcode area, does not meet the requirement.
** You must be no older than 30 when you apply for the visa, but you may be aged over 30 at the time the visa is granted.

Duration of the visa

The 2nd Year Working Holiday Visa in Australia is for 12 months and during this time you can leave and re-enter the country as many times as you like.

Conditions of work

Under the visa you are permitted to take up any kind of temporary or casual work. The main purpose of the visa is to holiday and travel in Australia so you are not permitted to work for longer than 6 months for any one employer.


Thank you for your enquiry.

We'll get back to you shortly.