- 11 days
Discover the lofty peaks and breathtaking views of Shimla, India's largest hill station and the former summer capital of British India. Ride the narrow gauge railway aboard the Himalayan Queen Toy Train and explore Delhi, the Pink City of Jaipur and the legendary Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Return flights to Delhi
- 2 train journeys, Air-conditioned Chair Class, Delhi to Kalka and Shimla to Delhi
- Touring of Delhi, Shimla, Agra, Jaipur, Alsisar and the Shekhawati region
- Specialist guides at local sights
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private vehicles
- Narrow gauge Toy Train journey on the Kalka to Shimla Railway Line
- 10 nights - 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- Elephant ride to Amber Fort - Jaipur
- Escorted by an English speaking Indian tour leader for groups of 6 or more
- Entrance fees to museums in Shimla
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 11
- Some meals included
Please note that entrance fees: $95-100 usd and , tipping kitty $20-35 usd and , visa and insurance are not included in the package.
|Valid From||Valid To||Price (from)|
|Prices exclude peak dates.|
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll get back to you shortly.