- 7 days
- United States
The Big Apple, Finger Lakes, a Windy City and some waterfalls that are so famous they don’t need a nickname-welcome to the most jam-packed week-long road trip in America. Experience skyscrapers, music and street life in two of the coolest cities in the US and breathe in the fresh air in upstate New York. We’ll throw in Niagara Falls for good measure. You’ll stay in the heart of the cities, and camping will keep you snug in the region's wild heart. Quick and affordable-how’s that for a great deal?
- Return Flights including all taxes
- This adventure boasts vans fitted with wi-fi for up to five users at a time
- Entrance fees to all state parks
- Orientation to Chicago
- Maid of the Mist boat tour (Niagara Falls)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners. (Allow USD100-150 for meals not included.)
- Air-conditioned private touring van
- 1 or 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout, depending on group size.
- Small group experience; Max 22, avg 16.
- Hotels/hostels (2 nts, some multi-share), participation camping (4 nts).
Please note that tourist visa and travel insurance are not included in the package.
|Valid From||Valid To||Price (from)||Description|
|03-09-2016||08-07-2017||€1268||Flights & Adventure Tour|
|Flights & Adventure Tour|
|Prices exclude peak dates.|
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll get back to you shortly.