- 8 days
This compact Indian journey will introduce you to three very different northern cities and the colourful rural life of Rajasthan. From the hectic pace of Delhi with its bustling markets, magnificent monuments and colonial past, travel by private transport to Agra and the mesmerizing beauty of the Taj Mahal—truly one of the wonders of the world. Discover why Jaipur is called the 'Pink City' and get a taste of village life in Abhaneri with its magnificent stepwells. Photographers and culture lovers won't be disappointed on this classic adventure.
- Return Flights including All Taxes
- 8 Day Group Adventure Tour
- Walking tour with a guide from the Planeterra-supported New Delhi Streetkids Project
- Old Delhi walk with stops at the Jama Masjid, Gurduwara, Chandni Chowk and Connaught Place
- City Palace entrance and guided tours
- Amber Fort and Fatephur Sikri visit
- Agra Fort visit
- Taj Mahal visit
- I'timad-ud-daulah (Baby Taj) entrance
- Abhaneri village walk and stepwell visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- (Allow USD135-175 for meals not included.)
- Charter bus, taxis, auto-rickshaw, cycle-rickshaw.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
- Hotels (7 nts).
Please note that travel insurance and visa are not included in the package.
|Valid From||Valid To||Price (from)||Description|
|23-08-2016||31-12-2017||€1115||Flights & Adventure Tour|
|Flights & Adventure Tour|
|Prices exclude peak dates.|
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll get back to you shortly.